Oh look, I got my ethics proposal back. A shit ton of changes, fucking great. Oh look, they’re picking out some things that my advisor convinced me to change, and they want it the way I had it EIGHT DRAFTS AGO AHH
I just have to finish everything before graduation. Christ.
Tried to play some acoustic. I don’t know why, but every time I start singing these days, I freeze up so bad. I had a good day a couple days ago, and I actually felt confident in my singing again (first time in a while) but it’s gone. I’m in my own apartment, just trying to sing, but I keep breaking into a sweat. It makes no sense. Maybe it’s actually hot in here…
I think I have secured all the textbooks I’ll need for this semester. I’m down $237.66, which hurts pretty bad, but I mean, I guess I’m getting better at things, because freshman year I spent about that much on just my Chemistry textbook, which I never really used anyway. I got all old editions and pre-owned, but my Physiological Psychology course required brand new text with an eBook and everything, so I rented that…still ran me $140. That was the worst of it.
I miss Danny like hell.
First day of classes…
…last year of college.
At this university, anyway.
Tag, you’re it! State 10 random facts about yourself, then go to your 10 favorite blogs and tell them they’re it. (: - KillFatMe
First off, I’m honored to be among KillFatMe’s favorite blogs.
These are truly 10 completely random, top-of-my-head-at-1am facts.
2. I’m currently going through Dexter for the first time. I only started like, a couple weeks ago and I’m already on Season 5. I’ll probably be caught up by the onset of Season 7.
3. I love playing volleyball; indoor or sand. I’ve gotten a lot better at serving this summer.
4. I moved into a new apartment on my university’s campus this week, with a new roommate who I barely know. We’re kinda on the sketchier side of campus, though. It’s a nice place, but it’s also a good distance from all my friends who are living in the same block together. D=
5. I’m a psych student with a tendency to hate other psych students.
6. I studied mechanical engineering for the first half of my college career.
7. I took a year at a community college.
8. I play guitar and sing. Chicks dig it.
9. Like my gorgeous girlfriend Kristen =]
10. I have definitely begun to prefer Tumblr to Facebook, as I can say things here that I can’t say there. Unfortunately, there are a few on here who know who I am…so not quite perfect anonymity. (I SPELLED IT RIGHT ON THE FIRST TRY!)
Haha I’m an idiot. This is me, making breakfast, this morning.
This was fun.
But way too much trouble.
I love the part where it looks inappropriate
And then I turn around and you see I was just beating eggs.